The original recipe can be found here: eggnog pancakes .
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (not in original recipe, but I think cinnamon is good in anything)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, eggnog and oil.
- Combine the mixtures and stir until slightly lumpy.
- Heat griddle or large skillet to medium heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake, and cook until golden.
- Flip each pancake when tops are bubbly and edges are slightly dry (about 1 to 2 minutes per side)
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy! We used syrup and butter with a powdered sugar and cinnamon mixture on top :) Oh, and don't forget the coffee, so yummy!