Monday, January 20, 2014

Hawaii Pictures

Here is a plethora of photos that were taken on our trip to Hawaii. I pretty much haven't been able to get warm again since I left...

Happy Monday! A quote that I like:

"There are some things so dear, some things so precious, some things so eternally true, that they are worth dying for. And I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."
            -Martin Luther King, Jr.

On land again at last! A lei from Great Grandma.
Heading out to see a beach right away.
Officially soaked.
Diaper time!
In our makeshift towel toga.
Dancing to the Ukulele.
Trying to hula.
Checking out the view.
We took a walk through this National Historical Park. Kevin's Grandma was basically our personal tour guide of the royal grounds :)
We were invited by a gentleman that more than lived up to his name, Kindness, for a tangelo juicing experience. I found this awesome cat in a basket upon arrival.

He also had a place where he kept rescued stray cats and gave them food and shelter.
They were friendly little fellas!
Picking the tangelos.
I just about pooped myself when I saw this through my lens.
Time to make juice!
Some Titi love.
This stuff is like liquid gold. So much delicious, fresh, amazing liquid gold!
Not a bad view.
Making friends.
This was such a beautiful beach.
Sleepy girl.
Recharged and ready for more!
At an awesome cafe for breakfast on the beach.
Ellie's first soft-serve cone :)
Time to head home :( We had fun Hawaii!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Hilari! Loved reliving our wonderful week together. Tutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I remember going to Hawaii years ago with my swim team years ago. Such a wonderful experience :)

    ReplyDelete