Saturday, April 5, 2014

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks, I can't believe I am halfway there! 

The Bambean's size: 6.5 inches, 10.6 ounces. Baby is as big as a small cantaloupe.

Maternity clothes: They are a must.

Sleep: I would like more of it please. I have finally been able to get more sleep the last couple of nights at least.

Cravings/aversions: Craving dark chocolate covered acai berries and coffee ice cream.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing new.

Best moment(s) this last week: Sleeping in this morning. 

Movement: Still a lot of movement, this little one does not like to sit still! I am loving watching my tummy twitch.

Gender Prediction: Bambin-O.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Moody because I am tired, happy because I think I am finally getting better.

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound and appointment this week!!! 

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment