Saturday, April 12, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks

The Bambean's size: 10.5 inches, 12.7 ounces. Baby is about the size of a banana.

Maternity clothes: Excited about some dresses I finally ordered online, we will see how I like them once I get to try them on though.

Sleep: Ellie has started having bad dreams :( she wakes up screaming at random times. It is so sad, and also a bit tiring.

Cravings/aversions: Nothing new. I got my chocolate acai berries (thank you mom) and coffee ice cream :)

Pregnancy Symptoms: A lot of emotions and having a hard time sleeping at night. My brain just doesn't stop.

Best moment(s) this last week: Seeing Bambean on the ultrasound. Baby was very sleepy and we got to see it yawn several times, it was so cute! I was really happy we were able to keep the gender a secret too, I was so worried we would see something on accident. Also, the little one was measuring right on track this time, so I guess we are going to stick with August 23rd for a due date. Ellie's birthday today was also so much fun. As hard as it is to watch my baby grow up, we had a really fun day of exploring with some little friends at the children's museum in Salem.

Movement: Baby is still moving a ton. It is definitely my favorite part about being pregnant.

Gender Prediction: I still think I am growing a little boy. Here's the picture, any guesses?

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: I think I have been pretty moody lately. These mood swings are a little crazy.

Looking forward to: Seeing Sara this week.

Bumpity Bump:

My big ol' belly after a long day. Bambean, giant hamburger and cupcake included. And yes, I know how big I look, Kevin made sure to point that out tonight (not something an emotional pregnant girl really wants to hear but oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment