Saturday, April 19, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks. How did this happen already???

The Bambean's size: 11 inches and 1 pound. Baby is about the size of a spaghetti squash and can officially be referred to in pounds, whoop whoop!

Maternity clothes: I love the dresses I ordered online and I am pretty sure I will basically be living in them once the weather warms up. They are so light and comfortable. Now bring on that summer sun!

Sleep: Well, Ellie and I are sick either STILL, or again. I give up. You win lack of sleep.

Cravings/aversions: Wanting coffee (or sugary milk with some coffee flavor aka white chocolate mochas to be exact) and scones again.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Not too much besides a growing belly.

Best moment(s) this last week: Sara came to visit and even though it was for a short time Ellie and I had a lot of fun with her. I love seeing Ellie with her Aunties :)

Movement: I feel movement a lot more now, not just when I am sitting still. Sometimes it still catches me off guard when I do something like sit on the floor to play with Ellie and am quickly reminded that Bambean might need a little more space than my crouched stance is providing.

Gender Prediction: My intuition is still telling me boy, but I did have a girl dream this last week!

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Both equally. I mean isn't that kind of what being pregnant is about? Feeling like you are on top of the world one minute and then crying about a commercial for something like gum the next?

Looking forward to: Some big changes hopefully happening for our little family soon :)

Bumpity Bump:
New dress!!

Ellie taking a picture of her little sibling with her own little camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment