Monday, April 28, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks 2 days.

The Bambean's size: 11.5 inches and 1.1 pound. Baby is about the size of a papaya.

Maternity clothes: But of course.

Sleep: Our house is healthy and sleeping again! Ellie is going through one of her phases where she wants to get up really early though. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

Cravings/aversions: Starburst Jellybeans ;)

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have been getting some heartburn :(

Best moment(s) this last week: Just spending time with my little family without the plague among us. Easter Sunday was pretty fun too. We had just planned to stay home as a family for the day but Ellie had something else in mind and barfed all over her crib the night before, resulting in a laundry day at my parent's house Easter Sunday. It's times like these that you realize how nice your own washer and dryer in your own home would actually be. Ellie had so much fun helping Meemaw "garden," which really consisted of filling her watering can and watering the same lavender plant over and over again. While the laundry was going I worked on making a yummy hot cross bun recipe into cute little bunnies like I had seen on Pinterest...


Movement: All the time, I love putting Kevin's hand on my belly at night to feel bumps and jumps.

Gender Prediction: Blue.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Happy.

Looking forward to: Hearing baby's heartbeat at the next appointment.

Bumpity Bump:

My other new maxi dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment