Saturday, May 3, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

The Bambean's size: 12.5 inches and 1.25 pounds. Baby is about the size of an ear of corn.

Maternity clothes: I got to try the dresses out with the warm weather and I am SO happy I got them. Now I just need a good T-shirt and tank top to rotate through the dresses for my bigger belly days and I think I will be set!

Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot, but after that awful virus that lasted forever I really can't complain.

Cravings/aversions: I am loving roast beef sandwiches with pickles. If it doesn't have pickles I don't want it. Also when Kevin toasts an everything bagel I get queasy.

Pregnancy Symptoms: My wedding ring is getting tough to get off at the end of some days.

Best moment(s) this last week: Kevin and I had a little spur of the moment date at American Dream Pizza Thursday night, thanks to Jamie coming over from next door to hang out while Ellie slept (sort of). He wasn't aware of her extensive noise-making prior to actually falling asleep at night and went in to check on her, only to get sucked into her nighttime routine of putting her animals nigh-night. He also learned that she must have her "2 blankies" before you can leave her :) When I went in to get her up the next morning her first words were "Where did Jamie go??" It was so cute.

Movement: It's getting crazy! I love it though, my favorite part! I spend a lot of time watching my tummy.

Gender Prediction: I'm going to say girl this week. I so want Ellie to get a sister to grow up with.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Happy.

Looking forward to: Summer time and sun.

Bumpity Bump:



1 comment:

  1. You are just the cutest. Looks like growing up with me didn't scare you off seeesters for Elliebean. :)

    ReplyDelete