Saturday, May 17, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks

The Bambean's size: 14 inches and 1.75 pounds. According to my Baby Bump app baby is about the size of a hothouse cucumber. I have no idea what that is.

Maternity clothes: Mmm hmm. 

Sleep: Can't complain.

Cravings/aversions: Cereal.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have been having some crazzzyyy weird dreams lately. Also pregnancy brain has been hitting me pretty hard lately. 

Best moment(s) this last week: My birthday was a pretty good day. I got a giant free frap from Starbucks after an hour of figuring out that I needed an app first, thanks to Tiffany hanging out with the impatient toddlers :) then we went for a nice walk. Then Kevin and Ellie took me to American Dream Pizza for dinner, which is always delicious. 

Movement: Bambean is bumping around like crazy again. 

Gender Prediction: Boy.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Happy.

Looking forward to: Jen's bridal shower tomorrow!! 

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment