Wednesday, June 11, 2014

29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks 4 days. At my appointment last week I scheduled out all of my remaining appointments for this pregnancy. It really brought the fact that this babe will be here before we know it to my attention! Especially if he or she decides to follow in big sister Ellie's footsteps and arrive early.

The Bambean's size: 17 inches and 2.9 pounds. Baby is about the size of a butternut squash.

Maternity clothes: Same ol' same ol'. Some of my tops I have been using are starting to not completely cover the belly anymore though :(

Sleep: A lot of tossing and turning. The bed we are staying on at my parent's house is much lower to the ground than I am used to, and I embarrassingly am starting to have a hard time rolling myself out of bed several times a night to pee.

Cravings/aversions: I am still obsessed with the mocha cookie crumble frappuccino :)

Pregnancy Symptoms: Puffy fingers (and really just puffy everything I guess), peeing all of the time, fatigue, and my pregnancy brain just keeps getting worse. This does give me some great opportunities to practice being more okay with laughing at myself though.  

Best moment(s) this last week: I got to go help celebrate baby boy Bryson at Holly's fun little baby shower. I can't wait to meet him. Leslie you make one delicious cake!

Movement: Punches and jabs have turned more into pushes and rolling as space runs out. I have fun attempting to guess what body part is causing my belly to protrude or is sweeping it's way across. It's all very Alienesque.

Gender Prediction: I have been feeling a little neutral this last week. I have no feelings one way or the other.

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Happy or moody: Happy. 

Looking forward to: Putting some kitchen cabinets together with Kelci! Progress on the house is indeed happening! We recently received a giant delivery of kitchen cabinets from Ikea, and by kitchen cabinets I mean pieces upon pieces of kitchen cabinets that need to be COMPLETELY assembled.

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment