Monday, June 16, 2014

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks 2 days.

The Bambean's size: 17 inches and 3.1 pounds. Baby is about the size of a butternut squash.

Maternity clothes: I hate that maternity clothes are so expensive for something you aren't going to wear for very long. When things do go on sale, it is usually hardly even on sale at all. I think it is because there isn't really a "season" for maternity. Women will always be getting pregnant and always be needing the maternity clothes. Okay rant done.

Sleep: Going okay, getting enough but always wanting more.

Cravings/aversions: I have been wanting berries lately. We discovered that our new house has a blueberry bush in the backyard and I am soooo excited for this.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Same glamorous things as usual.  

Best moment(s) this last week: Kelci and I finished putting the kitchen cabinet frames together! We were at the house until about midnight two nights in a row, but it was actually really fun to spend the time with just her, especially since I am usually sharing her with Ellie, who idolizes her every move and demands her complete attention at all times. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear the phrases "Titi do" or "Where's Titi?" I absolutely love watching them together, but getting time with Kelci alone is always really fun too.

Movement: Happening all of the time and I still love it :)

Gender Prediction: It has to be a boy. I'm convinced.

Belly button in or out: I would say in about half of the time and out about half of the time.

Happy or moody: Happy. 

Looking forward to: My mommy being done with work for the summer! She has one more day of work at the school left, and then she will be here at the house all day for the summer!

Bumpity Bump:


1 comment:

  1. It's been so fun to follow your journey! Congrats on your new home and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete