Monday, June 23, 2014

31 Weeks

How far along: 31 weeks 2 days.

The Bambean's size: 17 inches and 3.3 pounds. Baby is about the size of 4 navel oranges.

Maternity clothes: I basically just wear the same two maxi dresses over and over again. I had pretty much the easiest packing experience ever this last weekend for a bachelorette getaway at the coast seeing as how I can only wear a few of the things I own anymore. I guess that is one positive thing about the situation that I can focus on.

Sleep: Naps are kind of a daily thing now when Ellie takes one. After working full time while pregnant with Ellie and not being able to do the whole nap thing, I am taking full advantage of it while I can this time around, and boy am I grateful that I can.

Cravings/aversions: Craving Chocolate milk over ice.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm pretty sure I have been getting hot flashes and have just accepted being sweaty a lot of the time. Also I will randomly get heartburn, but luckily it isn't really too often or severe. Crazy dreams have also been a nightly occurrence lately.  

Best moment(s) this last week: Last Sunday for Father's Day Ellie and I went with Kelci and my mom to see my Grandpa, Uncle Ken, Auntie, Uncle Andy, and cousins Megan, Rohan and Caitlin in Chiloquin, Oregon. It was a fun little road trip and I got to spend some time with family that I don't get to see regularly, which was really nice. I really wish I saw them more often.
Ellie twinning with her new little friend, my Auntie's pup Sable.
On Friday I left for a weekend trip to the coast in Manzanita to celebrate my good friend Jen's Bachelorette weekend. It was tough to leave my loves at home, but it was nice to get away for a girl's weekend as well. I did a lot of eating, sleeping in, and rare Oregon Coast sunshine enjoying :) Also, I'm pretty sure Bambean had the time of his/her life dancing away to Beyonce inside of my tummy at all hours of the night. It sure looked that way at least, he/she was quite the active little one. Although I wasn't able to participate in some of the festivities that would usually accompany a Bachelorette weekend, I still had a ton of fun with everyone, and I'm so glad I got to help my mother Hen celebrate becoming a Mrs. so soon!

Movement: Still loving watching and feeling it all. This kid is STRONG!

Gender Prediction: Boy. I had an odd dream over the weekend that I was pregnant with triplet boys. Actually let's just go ahead and classify that one as a nightmare... okay that sounds a little terrible. Seriously though, I would be pretty horrified.

Belly button in or out: It spends a lot of time popped out now.

Happy or moody: Happy, but also moody and stressed about getting our house done before our little bundle arrives...

Looking forward to: A nap tomorrow.

Bumpity Bump:

In beautiful Manzanita, Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Manzanita before. I might have to check that out now!

    ReplyDelete