Friday, July 11, 2014

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks 6 days, so basically 34 weeks. Whoops.

The Bambean's size: 19-22 inches and 4.9 pounds. Baby is about the size of a pineapple.

Maternity clothes: If it covers my belly I will probably wear it.

Sleep: It's not going so well...

Cravings/aversions: Craving blueberries and cherry slurpees. Yay for free slurpee day :)

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pretty much have them all going on. 

Best moment(s) this last week: Kevin and I celebrated four years of marriage yesterday with a yummy dinner and some dessert on the riverfront, just the two of us. The traditional four year anniversary gift is apparently fruit and flowers, so I had some fun carving up some strawberry roses for my love :)

Oddly enough, the modern version of the four year traditional anniversary gift is appliances, which we purchased for our new kitchen together on Tuesday night. I am pretty darn excited about that one! 

Also getting all of the painting in our new house done except for the bathrooms and trim (there is seriously a never ending supply of trim that needs to be sanded, and then have the nail holes filled, and then sanded again, and then painted...with at least 3 coats of paint.) A huge thank you to my sister Kelci for so much help with all of this.

Movement: Has slowed down quite a bit. I have also been extremely busy and not really paying as much attention to all of the movement.

Gender Prediction: Boy.

Belly button in or out: It spends a lot of time popped out now.

Happy or moody: Both.

Looking forward to: Our trip to Seattle this weekend to see Sara and some of my family that lives in Texas. 

Bumpity Bump:

But really more like 34...remembering to get these photos keeps getting harder and harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment