Saturday, August 16, 2014

39 Weeks

How far along: 39 weeks.

The Bambean's size: 19-22 inches and 7 pounds. Baby is as big as a watermelon.

Maternity clothes: Maxi Dresses.

Sleep: I am feeling about as exhausted as I was in the first trimester lately. Too much peeing and trying to get comfortable at night.

Cravings/aversions: Nothing new.

Pregnancy Symptoms: You name it, I am probably experiencing it.   

Best moment(s) this last week: Going to the beautiful Johnson wedding and spending some quality time with Kev.

Movement: It's getting pretty uncomfortable at times, but still so amazing and fun to watch.

Gender Prediction: I think baby is a boy for sure.

Belly button in or out: Flush with my belly or popped out.

Happy or moody: I am on quite the pregnancy hormone roller coaster lately. 

Looking forward to: Moving into our house, pleeeaaassseeee, this mama needs to nest.

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment