Saturday, March 15, 2014

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks

The Bambean's size: 5.1 inches, 5.9 ounces. Baby is as big as an Onion.

Maternity clothes: Definitely need maternity pants, mixing my normal tops and maternity tops. Let's be honest though, most days I spend at home in my pajama pants and a sweatshirt :)

Sleep: I am still sleeping fairly well. I usually wake up around 6 am and have a hard time falling back asleep as hard as I may try, but it kind of makes sense considering the old-timer hours I have been heading to bed at lately. 

Cravings/aversions: Nothing new.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Belly's getting big :) acne :( Also I feel like I could eat a horse at any moment in time.

Best moment(s) this last week: Enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather with walks and parks with Ellie. Also we got to go to a really fun and beautiful baby shower today, it was amazing and so fun to get out and see people.

Movement: Lots of it and I am loving it. Still happening mostly when I am sitting or laying down though.

Gender Prediction: Still thinking it is a little man. No dreams or anything though.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Pretty happy these days.

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound and appointment, even though it is 3 weeks away. I can't wait to see the little bambean again and have a chat with my doctor to hopefully see if my due date is looking right or not.  

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment