Saturday, March 22, 2014

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks 

The Bambean's size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 ounces. Baby is as big as a sweet potato.

Maternity clothes: Still loving my pj's and sweatshirts. If I go out in public I am feeling better in maternity tops and jeans. I am really wanting to find a few good dresses and skirts for the whale of a summer days ahead!

Sleep: A lot of tossing and turning this last week. I keep waking up on my back, and although my doctor said not to worry about it too much and that my body will shift on it's own before any harm is really done it still makes me nervous.

Cravings/aversions: Craving American Dream's Edward Abbey pizza and sour candy.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Soooooo hungry!! I can already tell my balance is shifting too as my belly grows.

Best moment(s) this last week: Enjoying a walk at Peavy Arboretum with Kevin, Ellie and Winston. Also picking out and ordering summer clothes for Ellie, H&M had a really great sale and I couldn't help myself!
I'm so excited about this romper!!
Movement: Still a lot of it and I am still loving it. Baby does not appreciate it when I bend over or curl up on the couch and protests with kicks and jabs :) Unfortunately Bambean's favorite place to kick already is my bladder.

Gender Prediction: I still think team blue, but there is a lot of time to finalize my prediction.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Mostly happy! 

Looking forward to: Seeing my seester Sara in April! Also, she is moving back to the west coast again!!! 

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment