Saturday, May 10, 2014

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

The Bambean's size: 13.5 inches and 1.5 pounds. Baby is about the size of an eggplant.

Maternity clothes: Pajamas please and thank you.

Sleep: Can't complain.

Cravings/aversions: Craving mint chocolate chip ice cream lately, and the smell of jalapenos makes me ill.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I didn't think it was possible to be any more hungry, but it feels like my appetite has tripled recently. I am ALWAYS hungry. 

Best moment(s) this last week: We got to have dinner with our friends the Kimbles which is always a good time, and meet new baby Aidyn, she is so little and sweet! Also had a nice dinner with Tony, Holly and Bryson. I love seeing that little belly grow! I can't wait for our babies to be buddies on the outside :)

Movement: Bambean has slowed down (or maybe moved positions) a little this last week and I haven't felt as much. Unless it's time for me to sleep, then it's party time in there.

Gender Prediction: Back to boy.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody: Happy.

Looking forward to: Seeing my seesters! I didn't realize how close it actually is to them both being here and I am so excited!

Bumpity Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment